IronPort Web Security Monitor
Cisco has acquired Ironport. Please visit our Cisco site for the latest re-branded Ironport products.
Securing your network against a broad range of spyware and other Web-based malware requires a robust, secure Web security platform, capable of providing accurate information and constant feedback. IronPort S-Series™ Web security appliances incorporate real-time monitoring and reporting capabilities - providing administrators with unprecedented visibility into their Web security infrastructures.
IronPort Web Security Monitor™ is a real-time threat monitoring and reporting system, integrated into every IronPort Web security appliance. Web Security Monitor tracks all network traffic to identify a broad range of Web security threats.
Holistic View Of Web Security Status:
An easy-to-understand system overview report profiles all Web transactions, instantly identifies top threats, and displays an at-a-glance indication of the current operating state of each IronPort appliance. Easily demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) by reviewing the percentage of transactions handled by IronPort's Web Reputation™ and Anti-Malware™ filters.
IronPort Web Security Monitor's intuitive graphical user interface
enables real-time and historical visibility into your Web traffic.
Layer 4 Traffic Monitor information helps you identify compromised network ports and detect malware "phone home" activity that attempts to bypass Port 80.
Top-level graphs highlight key data points, and detailed
information is available in tabular format.
End-user reports highlight users browsing sites with the most malware and also pinpoint potentially infected machines on your network. Ensure system uptime with proactive management of risky behavior, and targeted cleanup activities for infected machines.
Instantly identify systems infected with malware using the
Client Activity report.
Detailed, system-wide malware reports identify the top malware categories as well as specific instances of malware detected on your network. Assess the security of your network against high profile threats and develop policies to manage the top malware risks.
Web Security Monitor's Anti-Malware report provides
comprehensive visibility into malware threats on your network.
Web Reputation, data powered by the IronPort SenderBase® Network, shows how much Web traffic was blocked by reputation and provides key insight into Web reputation trends.
By integrating SenderBase data, IronPort Web Security Monitor
accurately assesses the threat level of every HTTP request.
Powerful Reporting Engine:
PDF snapshots allow you to capture the current view of a report you are viewing in an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file. Save or print the file for easy future reference.
Regularly scheduled reports can be configured for delivery over email or archived to the local system in PDF format. All real-time reports are available for periodic scheduled delivery.
Easily schedule reports for delivery on a daily, weekly or
On-demand report generation provides instant, ad-hoc access to reporting data on your appliances. Dig deeper into a particular security incident by viewing all reports for a specific timeframe.
Download reporting data in CSV format for easy integration with existing monitoring solutions. Simply click the ‘Export' links in the GUI or create automated scripts to export the reporting data from the IronPort S-Series appliances.
Ad-hoc reports allow you to instantly access historical reporting
data on your appliance.
- Reduce Administrative Overhead Simple, easy-to-understand, real-time reports allow you to instantly assess the overall health of your network security. You no longer need to search through and post-process logs from multiple systems on your network.
- Integrate with Existing Solutions All reporting data is available in industry-standard CSV format. Protect your investment in enterprise reporting solutions by simply importing Web security data from the IronPort appliances.
- Enhance Network Security IronPort Web Security Monitor provides a holistic view into the spyware and other Web-based threats in your network, enabling you to make critical security decisions. Protect your users from unwanted threats, and protect your business from critical downtime and lost opportunities.
- Plan Targeted Cleanup Activities Reports from the Layer 4 Traffic Monitor help you quickly identify potentially compromised hosts on your network. These actionable reports allow you to minimize the time wasted on forensics and focus your efforts on cleaning up infected hosts.
- Measurable Return on Investment See exactly why IronPort® provides the most effective Web security solutions in the industry. Information about each element of IronPort's unique multi-layer, multi-vendor malware protection is readily available. Easily scheduled ROI reports are automatically delivered for management review.
IronPort Web Security Monitor is available on all IronPort S-Series appliances.
Unprecedented Insight Into Web Security Threats:
IronPort Web Security Monitor provides complete, real-time visibility into your Web traffic. This information helps administrators make critical network security decisions as well as proactively take actions to eliminate existing network threats. Scheduled reports reduce administrative overhead and reinforce the ROI of the IronPort appliances. With fully integrated data from SenderBase, and the ability to instantly detect and respond to malware trends, IronPort Web Security Monitor gives you the power to know, act and protect.
Download the IronPort Web Security Monitor Data Sheet (PDF).